Thursday, February 18, 2010
Prayers for Two Special Friends
I just read in one of my friends blogs that shes pregnant and may lose her baby. Ive been thinking about and praying for her all day. When I hear about peoples losses and trials that they're going through it makes my everyday "problems" seems so trivial. Ive been a little stressed about getting Tiny weaned (shes so not interested in being weaned and its been a little frustrating). I had a whole post written about it and it just doesnt seem THAT important anymore. So if you think about it keep Sarah Engle in prayer. If you want to read about it her blog is in my list, its "and then I married a missionary". Another one of my real life and blog friends husband is being deployed for a year. I just cant imagine not having my hubby around for that long. Her story is in "my crazy life". It makes me squeeze my sweetie a little tighter and breathe a prayer of thanks. So tonight I ask you to pray for Sarah and Kelli. Two special friends who are going to be going through some trials over the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks, Ju...you're absolutely the sweetest. I thank God for your heart and burden for others...and am so thankful that you're a part of my life...you know, I do have to say how hard it was not to tell you about this pregnancy since we've been hanging out...sooo hard! Anyway, thanks so much for your prayers...
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this - I'm praying for Sarah, too, and I know, I just sat here nursing Natalie last night & thanking God for my healthy blessings.
ReplyDeleteI love your background with the butterfly, too! :)
Thank you Julie for your prayers and passing our family along as a prayer request. I will remember Sarah as well, the thought of possibly losing a child is terrifying, but our God is amazing!
ReplyDelete