Today I entered the world of blogging. My main reason for starting a blog is to keep a journal. I used to have a diary but stopped writing in it my junior year of highschool. I dont think I'll ever sit down to actually write in a diary, but I think I'll sit down and type.
Well, I'm not sure what to really write for my first entry... Right now my kids are supposed to be sleeping but they're talking to each other in the bedroom. Sometimes I hate making them stop because I love that they get along so well (most of the time). So tonight, I'll let them talk.
My hubby is at work right now, he'll be getting home at 11'ish and I owe him a leg and foot massage. I gave him a backrub yesterday and promised him that I would finish when he got home from work. Well, I got super tired around 9:30 and went to bed. Hes not one to complain but when he got up this morning he brought it up and said he thought he was coming home to a nice massage and he came home to a dark house and me konked out... So I thought I would make good on my promise. He did after all send me to a spa for Valentines Day! It was wonderful! If you ever need to relax and pamper yourself I highly recommend getting a massage at a spa.
Im trying to wean my baby right now. We hope to get pregnant again soon. I have an appointment with my OBGYN on the 24th and I hope to get on clomid again. So I need to have the baby weaned. I always find it sad to be done with nursing. Its a pain at times but for some reason it makes me weepy when its over. She also will follow me around crying or kind of throw herself back when shes on my lap. I do have to say that I have been giving in even though I really shouldnt. Not unless I want to stop cold turkey, which I dont. That would be a painful, not so fun experiance.
Well, its time to jump on my eliptical, even though I dont really feel like it.
Julie
It is good to see you on here. It is SO hard to keep these current but it is good to do I think. My blog is at lizperr.blogspot.com but I haven't updated it since November :/
ReplyDeletehey julie, i LOVE this! wow, i found out like 3 things about you that i didn't know before just by reading this one post! keep blogging and i'll keep reading :)
ReplyDeleteI'm quite interested in this...you're such an open person, that following your blog will be a good way to get to know you more. Thanks for lettin' me know about it!
ReplyDeletePopped over from sarah's blog to say Hi. You will love blogging. Welcome!
ReplyDeleteMimi
Hi Julie!
ReplyDeleteTim's comment when I joined FB was " A blog AND Facebook?! Now we'll get NOTHING done!" So I have to keep it all under control.
I should send you a link to SimpleWoman... she had a really good post about being yourself in your own blog... looks like you're off to a good start in that!
Keep it real, keep it fun, keep it REAL FUN! =)
Yay, I love that you're blogging now :)
ReplyDeleteYay - welcome to blogging! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you can get the weaning down - how old is your little girl now? I weaned Zachary gradually, cutting him down from 5 feedings to 4, then 3, then just morning & bedtime, then just bedtime, and then I cut that out - he had no problem with it. Hope it goes smoothly for you! :)
Thanks everyone for checking it out! Carrie my baby is 13 months... I always have a hard time knowing how to cut back but with my upcoming OB appointement my time is really short to wean her. Its pretty sad really.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on starting this blog journey. I hope you find it super rewarding! I look forward to reading more about you in order to get to know you better.
ReplyDelete