Saturday, March 27, 2010
Life
My boy turns 7 in a few days... I CANNOT believe hes that old! We're going to Walmart today to spend his birthday money, the three things he wants (and prays for) are a sword, a dog, and a robot called Rover (from the cartoon movie Planet 51). Where am I supposed to find Rover? I found one online but its a little more than we want to spend right now, Im hoping to find a cheaper one somewhere. George is really funny, hes going through a stage of trying to say all the words to movies (even though he doesnt know the words) so he just sits there and sort of mumbles random things. Silly boy. He also LOVES to draw. I find that funny too because he wouldnt color, ever, before. He just didnt care to draw or color, now thats pretty much all he wants to do. So strange the stages kids go through. Tiny loves to eat. I cant keep that girl full. Shes so petite (Im not trying to show off, but she really is, she weighed 16 lbs at her one year appointment) she just eats and eats and eats. I gave her a cinnamon roll yesterday (she had just finished a banana) and she ate the whole thing then started yelling and getting super angry because she wanted more. I just kind of stood there like "wow, thats really dramatic" I didnt give her more since she was freaking out about it. I decided she had to be tired to get so upset over a cinnamon roll so I put her in bed. She promptly fell asleep. Which reminds me Tiny has been sleeping like a champ! Shes a lightswitch, she went from waking hourly some nights to sleeping 10-14 hours straight! Its so nice that Im getting some decent sleep since we're hoping to get pregnant soon. All those nighttime trips to the bathroom break up the sleep too. My husband is so sweet, I honestly just think hes the best. He is such a help to me and is so thoughtful. The other day I had SO much going on and was stressing a bit because I still didnt have five loads of laundry folded or put away, plus the kitchen needed a serious mopping, and I needed to get lunch started then get my hubby off to work. Then after he went to work I needed to do school with George and then I had stuff going on that evening. Anyway, he said that he would put our clothes away while I put away the kids'. That takes forever so I was in the kids room for awhile and when I came out to the kitchen my sweet sweet husband was on his hands and knees washing the floor for me! It makes tears prick the backs of my eyes thinking about it. Hes just to sweet. Plus he put our clothes away too. Which is huge. Blondie is so hilarious sometimes, she saw my stomach today and said, "Whats wrong with your tummy mommy?" I have stretch marks on the lower half of my stomach from my pregnancy with her. I said "This is from when you were in my tummy, you stretched it out" She looks at it and says "Oh... sorry mommy" That cracked me up. Then tonight my hubby had overtime at work and he got home earlier than we thought he would. We were out running errands and he drove up to the house at the same time we did. Anyway Blondie runs over to his car and says "Thank you for coming home Daddy!!! Thank you SO SO MUCH!!" Too cute :o) Very expressive that girl. Well since my Hunnys home Im going to spend time with him! Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awe, love Blondie's excitement about her daddy coming home! Too cute! Sweet stories, sweet hubby, and silly piggy Tiny:o)
ReplyDeleteJulie, so nice to get some sleep - I'm so glad for you! :)
ReplyDeleteSeven seems OLD! :) But so does three... :)
Do you homeschool George? If you do, I didn't know! That's cool - what curriculum do you use?
That is too funny about the stretch marks. (-:
ReplyDeleteI mean her comment about them. haha (-:
ReplyDelete