Thursday, June 17, 2010

Preggo Goings Ons

Today I babysat a little boy. I think it may be THE easiest babysitting job of my entire life. Im not exaggerating. Ive been babysitting since I was 11 so Ive had a lot of experiences. This little boy, hes around 4, Im not sure how old he is though because he hasnt talked since he got here six hours ago, is incredibly low maintenance. I was a little nervous to babysit because Ive been so tired. So tired. Did I say Ive been tired? I have. But it was a fruitless concern because its been like any other day. I babysit him tomorrow too, no worries here.

So Ive been meaning to post some things about the pregnancy thus far. I had a ultrasound yesterday since Im not far enough along to hear the heartbeat. They just wanted to make sure baby was ok. I saw a little brief image of baby and it was the cutest little thing. Ive never had an ultrasound this early before (except for one a few weeks ago) so was rather surprised when a wee little image of a bean like baby showed up. It was waving its little arms and legs like crazy. It was a fleeting image and baby must have moved or she moved the thing on my belly but she couldnt find baby again to take a pix. It was fun though, its funny because I had one several weeks ago to find out my due date and the baby was just a dot. Its so cool that it went from being a dot to having arms and legs in just a few short weeks. So I told my sister at Walmart a couple days ago that I dont have heartburn like I did with the other pregnancies. I got some jalapeno poppers there (usually I love them) and they gave me rather bad heartburn. Since then its come on full force. I dont get morning sickness (actually I did get it the last three months with Tiny) but I do get some ferocious heartburn. Which gets really really old by the time baby comes. Anyway, weird pregnancy fact with Hall baby number 4. I can smell plates. Plates you ask? Yes. Its kind of annoying because I'll be enjoying my food then smell my plate and it has this weird weird smell (from going through the dishwasher) and it almost makes me lose my appetite. Seriously? So I have to hold my head very far away from the plate/bowl so I dont smell it. Also heres another kind of alarming number... I went to the doctors yesterday and I have gained ELEVEN pounds in 9 weeks! YIKES! So we need to get out and walk or Im going to outweigh my 6'1" husband! And he would think that was absolutely hilarious and never let me live that one down. Love fruits and veggies right now, otherwise nothing new to share about the goings on in my tummy.

Blondie has a new love of Georges clothes. She doesnt want to wear her Tinker Bell pj's she was actually crying the other night when my poor hubby was trying to get her ready for bed because she wanted to wear Georges football shirt and he didnt know what she was talking about. She looks up to her big brother. I hope she doesnt become like me where when I was little I would cry when my mom made me wear a dress. That would be oh so frustrating. George will benefit greatly from the yard with our house. He litterly bounces off the walls being cooped up in our apartment all day. Cant wait! Tiny is cutting four molars right now so she hasnt been in the best of moods. She cried all the way through Walmart on the jalapeno popper day. The whole shopping trip. I got a tension headache.

Anyway, thats all the goings on for now, I need to get the rowdies ready for bed.

2 comments:

  1. I've been so far behind on reading people's blogs lately and am really enjoying reading them. I can't believe you can smell plates, so odd, yet I don't doubt it one bit, pregnancy does weird things to a girl! :) Glad to hear your birthday was good! 30 is the new 20, lady! And I'm jealous you've got everything all in order, I feel behind in these things, 3 years till I'm 30 and we haven't decided when we'll have kids yet. I'm so excited about your house and can't wait to read the post(s) about that! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's Blondie and there's my girls:o) Currently they are both wearing princess/ballerina/ladybug dresses (they've changed several times as they often do) having a hay day playing with eachother. There is the occasional Superman or How to Train a Dragon dress up time, but the girly always trumps the tomboy in the end:o)

    ReplyDelete