R had last week off work. It was a voluntary lay off. It was sooooo nice. We didnt do anything, just hung around, relaxed, cooked and cleaned together, and spent time with the kids. Why does he have to go to work anyway? Oh right, gotta pay the bills. This week hes doing training for the shag driver job (which he starts on his own next week!) so hes been going in for first shift. Thats been really nice too. Someday he'll get on first shift... I hope.
On Saturday I curled my hair, which looked nice. The constant motion though of twisting my hair caused me to have severe, really, really severe pain in my forearm that shot up to my shoulder. It was bad. The only relief I got was to put it in hot water. I thought it was carpotunnel (sp?) but the chiro thinks it might be something else. My arm is feeling alot better since my chiro visit but its still very stiff. This happened a few weeks ago after giving the house a really good scrub down. Has anyone else had a problem with their arms while pregnant? I know its partly because I get SOOOOOO swollen while preggo but its very strange, and has gotten worse with each pregnancy. I was kind of hoping it was carpotunnel so I could get the surgery after baby arrives and not have to deal with it anymore.
The kids have been doing well. George is doing pretty good with school, there are good and bad days. Hes getting so stinkin tall which he thinks is great. He likes to help around the house, especially the dishes and mopping. Actually hes a big help all around. He has a great big servants heart like his Daddy.
Blondie is looking forward to her birthday. I mean REALLY looking forward to her birthday. Shes obsessed with Toy Story and decided since she has a Buzz she wants a Woody and Jessie too. So, Im not exaggerating, she asks about 60 times a day "Is it my birthday so I can get Boody (aka Woody) and Jessie?!" I say "No Blondie not yet" and so it goes for the entire day "Can I get Boody and Jessie cause its my birthday?" "No Blondie its not your birthday yet" "I dont want someone to go to the store and take Boody and Jessie"... I even woke her up the other day from a nap and as she was coming to she was mumbling about Boody and Jessie. Gets a tad annoying. When we were going out to my parents for vacation I made the mistake of telling her that "soon" we were going to be going. Which is soon to me. To her though it means right now. I told myself I wouldnt do it again but I did. With her birthday.
Tiny has had a breakthrough with eating! She was the pickiest eater on the planet, even turning her nose up at fruit! I think it was all a texture thing because suddenly shes eating what we eat and enjoying it. Yay! Shes cute because at first when she would actually take a bite of someting I would yell "YAY!" and give her high fives and clap. So now she likes to give 10 high fives every time she takes a bite. Sometimes her little hands are sooooo very clean and yummy to give a high five to.
Well, I should get off here and pay attention to the kids. Have a good Wednesday!

What does this picture have to do with my post? Nothing. But its very fall like and fall makes me happy. We STILL dont have a camera cord, and I thought I should put a picture on my blog, the only pics I have are old ones on FB... So heres a picture for the blog. (this was taken last october by a friend Sarah, who takes AMAZING pictures... She has a blog, http://capturedbysarah.blogspot.com )
SO funny about Blondie saying Boody! I wonder if I can get her to say it for me at church. Sounds so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a good report from the doctor too! Hope your cold is better today.