
I have to brag on him a little. I know you all just snorted and then rolled your eyes. Please dont stop reading, this isnt going to be to nauseating! Im not going to claim hes perfect, nor is he always thoughtful. He can quite literally drive me insane sometimes. BUT he also has a very sweet spirit and can be so good with his sisters. Some days he just shines really bright. Anyway, I started this blog not to have people read it, which dont get me wrong, its fun to have people comment and read. I started it because I wanted to remember and not forget things my precious babies did, or the things we did as a family. I want to have something to look back on when all my little people are not little anymore.
On with my story. We went to Target and seeing as I have 4 children now I jump at the chance to push those awkwardly huge carts that hold two extra kids. You know the ones where you have to throw your whole body into it while turning corners? I used to avoid them, walking very fast when I would see one so that the kids wouldnt ask to ride in it. But at times they are a necessary evil, so today we got one. Anyway, George LOVES those carts, he can spot them across the parking lot. In the past its always been Blondie and George who rode in the extra part and Tiny was always happy to ride in the actual shopping cart. George and Blondie would play together the entire time while riding. George and Blondie hopped in just like always. Here lately Tiny wants to do whatever Blondie is doing and she started getting VERY upset when she couldnt fit there with the other two. Lets just say Tinys strong point most definitely is NOT sharing. Then Blondie started getting mad at Tiny trying to push her off the seat. So I was like "OK if you guys are going to fight we'll get a different cart. Everyone get off and move to this one... right now, go go go!" George immediately jumps up and says "Tiny can sit here" and happily gets out. It immediately put a stop to the soon to be crying between the two girls. I looked at him expecting him to want to try to sit beside her or something . He was ok with Blondie and Tiny riding. Aww, he melted my heart right then. Anyway, that is all, I just wanted to remember.
That is so sweet :-) Thank you for sharing! Children aren't perfect but it's neat to hear about memorable moments because years back it's not the fits or the really hard days we'll look back on remember but the moments like this!
ReplyDeleteLove those kind moments, definitely!! <3
ReplyDeleteThat has got to make your mama heart so happy . . . seeing your son demonstrating what it looks like to put others above himself!
ReplyDeleteI love hearing your family moments, so keep sharing them!