Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Bunch of Randomness

Some cute stories about my sweet kiddos... One morning after feeding Happy I was laying in bed talking to my hubby and we were playing with our sweet baby. She was laying on my stomach and had her little face close to mine. All the sudden she stuck her tongue out and started to lick my nostril! Not just once but she kept right on licking. Shes so cute she does the funniest tongue thing right now making it go in and out then kind of sucking her upper lip. My hubby said that shes like a snake tasting the air. Happy is the BEST BABY EVER. Im having a bit of baby bliss with her. Her downfall is sleeping at night but otherwise shes content to roll around the floor playing with random objects and smiling at whomever she catches eyes with. *sigh* I love my little bundle of cute babiness. It almost makes me nervous to have a fifth baby... What if its fussy? What would I doooooo?
Tiny still has a love affair with her giraffe. She likes to show emotion through it. She'll take her giraffe and make squeaky noises with it and hold it up to your face moving it around. Like the giraffe is giving kisses and loves you? Not sure but I always snuggle my face up to her dirty toy and say "Aww, thank you" and give it a kiss. Im pretty sure its an affection thing for her :o) Tiny also does this cute thing when I put her to bed I cradle her in my arms, pray with her then sing Jesus Loves Me. After I finish she'll grin at me then tap her cheek, for a kiss. Its sweet <3 Blondie is turning into a very beautiful strong yet sensitive girl. Shes a crack up and can still drive me nuts some days but the frustrating times are growing further apart in occurrences. Ive learned that as long as shes fed and has had sleep she doesnt have emotional meltdowns... Kind of reminds me of someone... Oh me (not that I have emotional meltdowns, but I do get grumpy if Im overly tired or really really hungry)! She just has such a zest for life, its incredible. She listens to stuff we talk about all. the. time. Sometimes I think she might have a hearing problem because she talks SO LOUD, but if she can hear our conversation from the back of our Suburban Im pretty sure her hearing is intact.
George is getting so big and old... Im really trying to savor the time with him. Soon hes not going to get excited about little kid things anymore. The years are ticking by and my boy is growing up. I know I say this all the time but hes amazing with his sisters. We're just finishing up second grade :o/ This last 7 months has been crazy, we're plugging along and will be done just in time to start third grade! haha, wow. Thats all I have to say about that.
Then theres my incredible hubby. So many sappy things I could say. But I'll just say that hes an amazing gift from God and Im so totally blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment