Friday, July 15, 2011

The Terrible Sleeper


This little stinker here has been getting up every hour to an hour and a half ALL NIGHT LONG... Eh. Paranoia from me has turned her into a horrible sleeper. If Im to be awakened and have lack of sleep at least its this precious bundle of love thats waking me up. See her sweetly folded hands? She does that all the time. When shes happy, or when shes getting sad, or just because. I think its so very cute :o)

3 comments:

  1. Ohh my how I totally understand & sympathize. Andrew did that. Every night. For five months. Until finally we put our foot down and just let him cry it out. it was the hardest thing ever but so so worth it to feel human again and not be utterly short on patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE THAT PROBLEM!! But she's a cutie. Have you seen these monitors? http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4258420 They helped reassure a friend of mine who was very concerned at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious, beautiful little stinker! You have got to be so tired, Julie! I'm hoping for your sake she is just in a growth spurt and will start sleeping better soon. ~ Debbi

    ReplyDelete