Friday, July 1, 2011

We've Got the Sickies

All six of us are "down for the count". Coughing till you throw up, fevers, ear aches, grumpy, and tired. Please pray for us... I dont want to complain, my family is SUCH a blessing, but Im pretty wore out. The kids have been up a lot at night. Ive been up with them checking fevers and giving Tylenol, sitting the baby up while she coughs her little lungs out, comforting a crying child because her ear hurts, along with the normal nightime feedings with Happy... Im also not feeling well, I have what everyone else has.

This is what we're doing today, watching tv in the living room. Anyone want to get together with us for the 4th? ;o)

1 comment:

  1. um, no thanks ;-) I hope you get better soon though!! I love the new pictures of the kids!

    ReplyDelete