Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Hand Folder



She can melt my heart. Quite literally. I came into the house from running an errand and was talking to my hubby whom was holding Happy. I looked at her and she had the most gigantic grin on her face and was just staring at me with her great big eyes waiting for me to look at her. I totally lost my train of thought and returned her smile with one of my own.

This picture is what she does with her hands all the time. I'll carry her around and she holds her hands like that while being toted on my hip. She'll start fussing and she puts her hands like that. Shes happy and folds them together. Its pretty cute.

My little lady learned how to sit from a lying down position a few days ago. The first time she didnt realize what she did. The second time she got up and cheered to herself. Sweet girl.

Shes so sweet and so cuddly and so happy. And she kisses me all over my face :o)

3 comments:

  1. Ohh Julie she is so sweet!! How precious to have a baby like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! I miss those baby things- enjoy her (I know you are!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. You will treasure having the memories of these things years from now!
    Doug & I joke that when we are in the nursing home together we will spend our days going back and reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete