We're the pumpkin family- I went to farmers market today and got a couple of pumpkins for the kids. As I was walking away I thought, "Man, I should have gotten a few more and we could have had a pumpkin for each of us." I went to another vendor and the guy gave me two HUGE pumpkins for $5, then several small gourds for free! Score! Now we have the family plus the dog :o) I LOVE FALL!
LOVE the pumpkin family! What a cute idea!! Great song too! I think of South Korea with it because it was on the CD in the car that we traveled a lot in while there and we sang it a lot. it's as good then as it is now!!
LOVE the pumpkin family! What a cute idea!! Great song too! I think of South Korea with it because it was on the CD in the car that we traveled a lot in while there and we sang it a lot. it's as good then as it is now!!
ReplyDelete