Wednesday, October 12, 2011

An Update Blog Post

Its been 10 days since my last post... I thought I should probably write something. Not much has been going on. R has been working a lot of overtime, which is going to come to a screeching halt here in a week or so. Hes switching positions. While Im going to miss the money (and we're going to have to crack down on spending big time) Im so super excited for him to be home more!! Like so excited that Im doing a happy dance in my head.

Lots of fun fall activities are starting to line up. I absolutely LOVE this time of year, love it. Have I said I love it? I do. We have a lot of get togethers with friends and family. Including hosting Thanksgiving! Our church also has an Extravaganza every year (weather permitting)at a guy in our churches property. We have a hog roast and hay rides and stuff. Its good fun.

The kids are keeping me busy. Happy is the most active baby that we've had... by far. Shes crazy, but oh so cute :o) Shes pulling up, putting stuff in her mouth 24/7, ripping books, and being just plain sweet. Tiny is pretty much potty trained (finally). Shes also talking more *yay*! Blondie is still saying silly things and waking up early. George is doing well in school and we've also had another break through this year... Our church has a childrens program on Wednesday nights. All the other years that George has been in it he wouldnt say the verses to any one but me. This year he has been saying them to his "listener"!!

Well, theres laundry to fold (and put away), and lunch to be made... Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. All I seem to be able to produce lately are 'update posts'... I enjoyed reading yours though.
    I must start with some serious potty-training here, but don't seem to get much uninterrupted time.
    Your fall activities sound exciting! Enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if they are "just" updates I still love reading your blog posts and hearing about your family!! :-) Keep them coming! Fall is one of my favorite times of year!! I love everything about it- the leaves, apple cider, pumpkin patch fun, hay mazes, the annual barn harvest party a couple in our church has with the chili contest... mmm.... (that's this Saturday!! Can't wait!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's great that George has started saying his verses to other people- I can totally see Z being that way, too - he can be shy in social situations like library story time, etc. Though he usually does ok at church...

    ReplyDelete