Since my hubby is nearing his 32 nd birthday I thought a post dedicated to him was needed. I stole this idea from a friend but loved it.
32 Reasons I Love Him:
1. He wanted to marry me. That blows my mind.
2. He didnt take forever to ask me to marry him (a mere 11 days to be exact).
3. His hands are the perfect size for mine.
4. He makes me smile, a lot.
5. He tells me he loves me.
6. Hes tall, and has sexy broad shoulders.
7. He'll randomly call me on his breaks at work. Just because, and not all the time, so it shows me he was thinking about me.
8. Hes given me 4 cute and sweet kids.
9. He likes to spend time with me and the kids.
10. Hes a hands on Dad. If theres a poopy diaper to be changed, he'll change it.
11. His way of showing love is through acts of service. So when hes going around the house taking out the garbage, helping with dishes, cleaning up the clutter, I know hes saying "I love you" "I love you, Ju" "I love you"...
12. Hes the quiet type, but with me he can get pretty chatty.
13. Hes my favorite person to spend time with.
14. The longer we're married the more inside jokes, or stories we have. So if something happens, I can look at him and by the look on his face I know just what hes thinking about.
15. He teases me. Like when he finishes off the rest of something yummy and leaves the empty package in the fridge or cupboard (on purpose) so that I think theres still some left, but when I go to get some its gone... Mean!
16. He cant drive the speed limit and talk a lot at the same time, he ends up driving really slow.
17. He'll bring me home a slice of breakfast pizza because he knows I love it.
18. Me plus his arms equals a perfect match.
19. I can tell him anything, and he wont make fun of me.
20. He works so hard and provides for his family. He makes it possible for me to stay at home with the kids.
21. He would never criticize me to anyone.
22. Hes like deep deep water, we've been married 10 years and I feel like theres still so much to learn about him.
23. He loves God, and his family.
24. He doesnt complain.
25. He keeps our big ol gas guzzling Suburban because I love it. It drives him crazy (its got quirks).
26. Most mornings when he gets home he'll stay up with the early rising kids for awhile so I can sleep in a bit.
27. When he laughs really hard he starts coughing.
28. He encourages me.
29. Hes selfless.
30. He tells me Im beautiful, often.
31. He works hard to make our marriage pure, fun, and enjoyable.
32. Hes my best friend. I love him.
We're in this adventure called marriage together, and theres no one else I would rather go through it with.
Beautiful Julie! My husband is my best friend too.
ReplyDelete32.5 - his wife is amazing.
ReplyDeleteBahahaha, now I'm embarrassed that I posted that, because I just read the title of the post...I was thinking it was like "33 awesome things about Randy" and when I saw it was "why I love him." I realized how MY comment sounded! HAHA! Well, you know what I mean. I'm really complimenting you, Ju...Ha! I'm such a dork!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Keeping loving on your man I know this blessed him.
ReplyDelete