- Pepcid AC has changed this pregnant woman's life. I take one tiny pill and it eliminates heartburn for nearly 24 hours. No tums, no heartburn. I love that little pill!
- This pregnancy has been perplexing to me. Im not nearly as huge as I normally am by this time. Usually Im in all maternity clothes long before 14 (almost 15!) weeks. Not the case this time around. I wear some maternity stuff but I also wear my normal clothes too. No complaints here though!
- I cried 4 times in the movie "Little Women", can we say pregnancy hormones?
- I thank God for my husband all the time. Such a wonderful man, hes so good to me.
- George has been rocking the school work the past couple of weeks! I hate to say it out loud because I dont want to jinx a very good thing! George is such a kindhearted boy. I hope he never loses that. He was telling me that his Childrens Church teacher started crying during the story so he got up and gave her a hug. How sweet is he? Hes growing up to fast! The other day I was talking to R about the kids and how expensive college will be when they are of age. I had tears blurring my vision thinking about George going off and leaving us in less than 9 years. Where has time gone?!
- Blondie is turning into such a sweet girl. Shes such a little "mommy" to her sisters. When I dont feel like helping Tiny get her legs into the right leg hole of her pants I yell to Blondie to help, off she runs to her sisters rescue :o) She still says random things. She also has the most one track mind I have ever encountered. Something happens that worries her or impresses her in some sort of way and she brings it up, all. the. time. "Remember mommy when such and such happened?" "Yes Blondie, you talked about it five minutes ago." She also has a photographic memory, Im sure of it. The things she remembers boggles my mind. Im very interested in what homeschooling her next year will be like. Her beloved Astro Boy got broken months ago. They are quite expensive and you can only buy them online as they are not a popular toy. Very overpriced. But she loves him so. I mean LOVES him. R and I decided when we got our tax return that was one thing we were going to get. Well, when I got onto Amazon to order one there werent any more left! So I looked on EBay. They didnt have "the one" but they had some that were similar'ish and about the same size. There werent many to choose from that were less than $50 so I opened an EBay account and placed my bid on two of them... Her first Astro Boy came in the mail less than a week later. That night when I checked on her before I headed to bed she had her arm draped over the Astro Boy and the most serene smile on her lips. After these two break there arent really anymore to buy so I told her to be VERY careful with them and not let other kids play with them (I know that sounds really bad but the things Ive seen kids do to her other ones about made my heart stop knowing how rare the toy is and how expensive they are). Hopefully they will last until her obsession is over :o)
- Tiny is starting to talk more. Shes so so shy though. Shes such a little sweetheart. Shes developed a ravenous appetite here lately. I think Tinys hair is GORGEOUS. It has the perfect amount of wave and its getting so long. Ive never seen her have a bad hair day. Blondie and Tiny are quite the buds. They run around the house playing with their babies, and when they zoom by you will ofthen see them hand in hand. We get asked a lot if the girls are twins (if they are sitting down, its normally at the grocery store when they're in the back of the shopping cart). Tiny about a month ago went from being potty trained but not at night to being 100% potty trained! I thought she was going to be a bed wetter, but thankfully it took just a really pretty package of underwear for her birthday that she desperately wanted to wear.
- Happy is SO ACTIVE that girl is always on the move and she likes to climb! She fell down our basement stairs about six months ago, even though we had a gate up that R made. So R put a hook lock on it. The other day the lock didnt get locked but we didnt know. R calls me over to the stairs and says "Look" There was Happy scooting down the stairs and then back up because she thought it was fun. Shes still not a great sleeper, so probably next week Im going to start letting her fuss it out at night. I cant be getting up with her and the baby so we want it to be a consistant habit for her to be sleeping all night. Theres no need for her to be waking up anymore. Its kind of sad to hear her crying, thats why I have put it off this long. I was going to start this week but she has an ear infection and a REALLY snotty nose (shes cutting some teeth). I dont think shes going to be very impressed when her brother or sister make their appearance, she gets really jealous when I hold other babies! Oh when I lay her down at night I say "I love you!" and she'll try to say it back to me! Its SO cute!
Just some things I wanted to remember about right now.
What a nice antacid pill - don't think we get that here.
ReplyDeleteI actually think that Blondie and Tiny look like identical twins... both absolutely gorgeous!!
So glad you found something to help the reflux and heartburn! What is weird is, I have never had those issues, but about 2 months ago, started having them?! So strange to start at this age.. and it is no fun- it hurts! Maybe I should try that!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe your baby will be a big sister! She is still a baby :D Good luck with the crying it out.
I never thought Astro Boy would be so expensive! If these two last, they could become valuable antiques to pass on... :-) I do hope they last through her phase though, because she does love him! (whenever I see anything even remotely similar to Astro Boy I think of her).
ReplyDelete