Life has been trucking along. Not much has been going on, and that is why my blog has been silent. Alas, I will one day wish that I would have written something even if it didnt sound exciting, so I shall.
We spray painted all our picture frames black to match our couches, and so that the frames matched each other. I was going to slowly buy new frames and swap them out, but R and I thought spray paint would work just as well. It does! They look nice, and our house is a little more *matchy* now. He also picked up a long strip of wood to nail to the wall and put all the pictures in a row on it, it looks very nice if I do say so.
Im still nursing Happy but have in the past couple of weeks decided that Im going to wean her. She loves her nursing time and I dont want the stress of a jealous child when Im trying to feed the baby. Happy is 15 months now so she doesnt NEED to be nursed anymore, I just enjoy it so was continuing. Maybe it will help my energy be a little more on the up and up if I do wean her.
Tiny has made amazing progress on speech the past few weeks (I know I talk about it a lot, since George did have a problem and still struggles, her speech did concern me some). Shes also been a little pig, her favorite phrase of late "I want to eeeeat, I want to eeeeat" And eat she does, a lot!
The weather in our parts has been glorious! The kids have been playing outside and loving it. This is the best spring ever. I hope the summer isnt really really hot since we've had an early nice long spring. Preggo in sultry, humid, HOT weather isnt making me super thrilled about the coming months.
I went from not being uncomfortable and not feeling pregnant to being out of breath all the time and suddenly "popping" out. Im feeling pregnant for sure now. I think Im carrying this boy high because I get super winded doing minimal things. At 21 weeks I dont think I should be AS winded as I am, you know? The normal tasks of keeping up and picking up after four kids and being pregnant is a chore in and of itself. Which makes me so thankful for my super helpful hubby. Last night my back was killing me. He told me to go soak for awhile. While I was he put away laundry (I loath putting laundry away), vacuumed, picked up, and took the trash out. Hes so sweet :o) I had a knot in my calf and he also massaged that for me later. Im a spoiled girl ya'all.
Our boy has a birthday coming up, I cant believe hes going to be NINE! Oh my heart. Hes such a sweet kid. We've got some parties the next few days. I need to make a cake tonight and then tomorrow we're headed to R's parents to celebrate. I think we're going to go out and then bowling with all the cousins. Then on Monday we have a birthday celebration with my relatives in this area. I think we're just going to have it here and let the kids play outside. We have a fun yard for kids, and between my sister and I theres a lot of kids :o) My cousin might come with her two also so that adds more. Georges one request was balloons (not a hard request to fulfill, so balloons he shall have), balloons and a bunch of excited kids... Ya, fun times. I think I'll have them take the balloons outside, and maybe the balloons will blow away ;o) The kids might be sad, but I wont. Usually when the kids get balloons I take scissors the balloons while the kids are sleeping.
Anyways, Tiny wants to "Cowwer" color, her new favorite thing. So I need to go find the coloring books for her. Have a good weekend everyone, I know we will! Happy Friday!
Haha, your comments about balloons... hilarious. :-) Great idea to spray paint the frames to match. And that wood shelf DOES sound nice!
ReplyDelete