So, how do you like it? My sister came over and helped me set up my blog tonight. I really really like how it turned out. Good thing she helped me because this blogger is pretty clueless when it comes to computers. Even after being shown something several times I still fumble around. I was told by my brother in law that I need to take a computer class, I think I would fail the class because I wouldnt be able to keep up.
I am off to bed! Adios!
I LOVE IT!!! So glad your sis was able to come help, too! :) It's awesome...the black and the butterfly...and everything! Good job!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Good thing it looks nice because Ive been messing with it ALL DAY LONG :o)
ReplyDeleteuh oh that means its going to take me a while too!! It really looks wonderful Julie!
ReplyDeleteyou've inspired me to change my blog up a bit too :) nothing like a facelift!
ReplyDeleteLooks good, Julie! =)
ReplyDeleteps. I almost hate to say it, but your clock is a couple hours behind on Central Time =)
ReplyDeleteI *wish* it was 8:42!!!
Love it!
ReplyDeleteHehe, your funny! And yes Melanie is right - I meant to tell you also, I noticed with mine that the clock was off, so knew yours would be too, but I forgot to tell you. Did you get it fixed or do you need help with it?:o)
ReplyDelete