Last night we had friends over to our place we all played games until REALLY late. It was so much fun that at the time I didnt care, but when morning hits with the kids waking early, not so fun. My husband is such a sweet heart. Hes really good about getting up with Blondie a couple of times a week and then if he gets up and sees Im dragging he'll watch the kids so I can take a nap. Anyway, thats what happened this morning. It started way early after a really late night. So at about 8:30 my sweetie "tag teamed" and let me go back to bed and got up with all three of the kiddo's. I slept really hard for a couple of hours, I even woke up drooling once :o) Im so thankful for him. Anyway, last night really was worth the tired morning, I love laughing and having fun with good friends.
I think its SO cool that the Olympics are in British Columbia this year, my family and I lived in B.C. while I was in grade school. I still kind of think of Canada as my home, its the place that Ive lived the longest. We moved away from there about 16 years ago but I have many happy childhood memories of beautiful British Columbia. So while I root for the U.S. Im also very happy when Canada wins. Kind of a divided loyalty of sorts. So I guess I'll close with... GO team USA, GO team CANADA!
I like staying up late playing games with good friends, too... ;) Even if it does mean a sleepy morning. Which...we had here, too...and I SO know what you mean about sleeping soooo hard that you drool! Haha...I do it, too!
ReplyDeleteI'm sad that we couldn't go to B.C. with the outreach... :( But, it's good to be here, too...the Lord knows there were good reasons to keep us here this time of year! :) Maybe all those CRAZY ice storms! :/
i like this new layout, its tough working all the kinks out, but it looks great! i'm happy when the USA wins, but even more happy when Canada wins, especially since they had never won a gold medal on their own soil before this!
ReplyDelete