Saturday, February 13, 2010

Names and Valentines Day

Since I started a blog my sister decided that she needed to as well... So first off I want to encourage you to go over and check her new blog out. Shes VERY funny and I know you'll enjoy reading her ramblings. Her website is http://littleflowinglips.blogspot.com (can you not tell that shes funny with a title like that?)
To keep the identity of my family safe I think I'll give nicknames to us. My oldest child is going to be George, that really IS the best name for him. Those of you who know him in real life would have to agree. Hes named after that lovable monkey who is always... CURIOUS! George, thinks he needs to take apart or figure out how everything works, you can see the reels in his mind turning, like when a door shuts and automatically locks, he MUST know why. So he'll open and shut, open and shut, open and shut the door while looking very closely at it. Sometimes its funny, sometimes its well, annoying. So George it is. Next is my second child who Im going to name Blondie. Shes very blond, and I love her hair. Then the baby will be Tiny. Shes the baby, and shes also petite. Tiny's learning to walk at a much younger age than my other two did. I think its so cute to see such a short little person walking around.
Today we're going to celebrate Valentines Day. Some people dont really like V-Day but I love it. Its an excuse to get a babysitter for the kids and be a bit sappy. V-Day is also close to our dating and engagement anniversaries so its a fun time of year to us. Tonight we're just going to do the traditional dinner and a movie but Im really looking forward to some uninterrupted conversation and alone time. My wonderful SWEET Aunt is going to come over and watch the kids for us. I notice the more kids we have the worse I feel when leaving them with people. Three can be pretty busy. Needless to say I think my Aunt is a GEM. My kids love her too.

Well, bye for now! Thanks for reading.
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Have a great Valentines celebration!! How romantic and fun! Before we were married, I thought "Dates? Josh and I go on 'dates' all the time!" Being married sure makes one appreciate them more huh?! (btw if you click on my name it will take you to my blog). I told your sister too, but there are cute blog backgrounds at http://shabbyblogs.com/backgrounds.html :-)

    ReplyDelete