Theres not a whole lot of news going on so I'll just give a tidbit on each of us...
George has a new love for his Erector building set. He plays with it for hours on end. His mechanical mind eats it up. George doesnt really follow the directions of the airplanes, cars, or robots that he can build with the set but makes up his own works of art. He does some pretty neat things.
Blondie is Blondie. Busy always and loud as usual. Shes been waking up pretty early here lately. We have a new nightlight (a moon glows when the child should be sleeping then a sun comes on when its ok for them to get up) that would be very effective if I didnt have to worry about her waking up George. So I think Im going to start bringing George into our room whenever I have middle of the night feeding with Tiny. Then I can make Blondie stay in the bed till the appropriate wake up time. I did that this morning and she stayed in her room till the sun shone on the nightlight and poor George didnt get woken up. Shes been saying the funniest things lately, and is starting to show interest in playing with her sister (only if George is unavailable, because they LOVE playing together).
Tiny has been sick but is doing much better. Shes walking all over the place and loves to climb (which about gives me a heartattack several times a day). Shes having major issues with weaning. I pushed my OB appointment back to Mach 24 because she just wasnt ready to be done. We're down to just bedtime and middle of the night feedings. Oh my goodness does she ever want it more during the day though. I have to have her weaned for the appointment so that I can get on Chlomid. If you think about it I would appreciate prayers about us getting pregnant again. We would love to have a big family if its Gods will for us.
I have some exciting news going on that I cant talk about YET but would love too. I'll just leave you all in suspense. Do know that I'll tell you when I can, its so exciting though! Eeek! Im also picking up the 30 day shred video. Ive heard a lot of people talk about it and say that its effective. I need to get this last 10 lbs off. Its been hanging around WAY to long. SO heres my plan, the video PLUS my eliptical and NO MORE SWEETS! Maybe a few but not my normal two to three cookies and a donut habit that I have.
Well, I need to get the kiddos ready, we're headed to the mall with some friends.
No more sweets? Sure... I'll believe it when I see it:o) The Shred video and the olliptical (is that how you were spelling it - haha), now that is believable. You go girl! You and me, we'll keep eachother motivated!
ReplyDelete:) Haha... "I love to talk," I think she spelled it right this time...but the "o" looks hilarious! :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'm excited to hear this OTHER news...and yes, you totally have me itching to find out! :) You know a good way to get people to keep coming back to your blog! :) Haha!
Ok, well, I'm off...it was fun hanging out yesterday!
I can't wait to hear this news you have us all waiting to hear! I hope you don't keep us waiting for too long! :)
ReplyDeleteplease don't go cold turkey on the sweets thing!! you'll never last. i started with finding mini bags of candies that were only 1 weight watchers point (hersheys makes a dark chocolate almond mini bar that i love) and then if you absolutely have to have something sweet, just pop one of those in your mouth and let it slowly melt. it helps if they're individually wrapped cuz then you can't just tip the bag and pour it into your mouth! soon you'll crave the sugar less and less. now i hardly ever dip into my chocolate stash, but its nice to know that its there if i ever really need it. and yes, i always stop at just 1. :)
ReplyDelete