This is day number three of sniffing and sneezing, achy body and stopped up nose... Not to complain or anything... I really was feeling pretty good this morning, but as the day wears on my stamina is fizzling out. Im going to be putting the kids to bed in a few minutes (at 6:30) so I can lay on the couch and do nothing. Is that bad? Anyway, hoping tomorrow is kinder. Tiny was doing better with the flu but today she had a fever. Im wondering if maybe shes getting teeth. Whatever it is I hope she gets all the way well again and soon. Poor thing.
My hubby has had quite a bit of overtime this week. Its been nice for the pay check but I havnt had anyone here to feel sorry for me :o( I remember one of the first times I got sick and had George. It was pretty shocking that the world didnt stop because I had a cold/flu! You still have to feed, clothe, bathe, and take care of the baby sick or not. It made me miss my mom... (PS My hubby is way helpful and also is good at rubbing my sore muscles but as I said, hes been gone a lot this week.)
Anyway, as I close (my back is achy sitting here) a Blondie moment (I decided to write a lot of these down so that someday I can show her why I have grey hair). Yesterday I was running around keeping Blondie out of trouble and cleaning up after her and may have said something like "Blondie, do you try to make messes?!" and she says in a way to excited of a voice "I like making messes!" Hmm, that explains a lot.
Sorry to hear you are still down ~ I was wondering about you today. Hope you all sleep well tonight ♥
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping you get some time with your hubby so he can help you feel better!! Being sick with no one to feel sorry for you is the worst! <3
ReplyDeleteDo you think Tiny has your junk then or just a fever? Hope you are fully recoverd and that Tiny gets over her stuff too (and Smiles).
ReplyDeleteYuck - I'm sorry you're not feeling well! :( I know just what you mean about the first time you're sick after your first child is born - it's definitely a crazy experience!
ReplyDelete