Life is going well here... Im still in almost constant prayer for Hayley and her family. Aside from my heart breaking for them things are going really good. Our house is in the finishing stages of being built!! We're SO excited, eek! Blondies fingernail is no more. It was hanging by a thread for days and it finally fell off in Walmart the other day. You know how everything gags you when your pregnant? Yeah. Lets just say I was relived when it was finally gone. Speaking of pregnant, Ive got the typical Blood Hound nose going on. Im always trying to find the source of stink or catching a tantalizing aroma traveling in the breeze. One thing weird that Ive noticed this pregnancy is I'm either roasting or freezing. Ive never had the freezing thing before. Sometimes when I go to bed I put on a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and three blankets and I still have to curl up in a ball and snuggle with my man to get warm. Weird.
Blondie broke Astro Boys legs off the other day. I thought that would be the end of her love affair with that toy but no, she still carries it around all the time, legless. Its now called the "Daddy Astro Boy without legs", whenever she refers to him (hes the bigger Astro Boy she has two small ones too). So I guess she'll play with it until its arms and head break off. Right now shes sleeping with one of his legs because she left him in the car earlier.
We celebrated our anniversary on Saturday. We ended up having the kids for the first part (all our friends and relatives were busy that day. Which is fine, it was all thrown together last minute, we thought my hunny was going to have to work). We went mini golfing and also to the movie "How to Train Your Dragon". It was a really cute movie. George several times got so excited during it that he would laugh or go "WOAAAAO!" so loud I would have to pat his leg and go, "Shhh!" For supper one of our friends were able to watch the kids so we left them with her and went to the Hu Hot by ourselves! I LOVE that place. Side note, I thought it was incredibly funny the food was really hot so I went "Hu HOT!" then realized what I said and got a good crack up over myself.
One thing sad about moving is my cousin lives kitty corner to our apartment so we hang out a lot, its fun to chat and stuff, we also watch the Biggest Loser together every Tuesday. Then my sister is moving into the building on the first of June so we'll be neighbors too! But just for about 2 weeks. I will miss our neighbors here (my sis and cousin especially but there are also several other really sweet people, plus they're all Christians around here since its on the college campus), BUT the trade off will be nice :o) Just will miss the company being right next door.
Anyhoo its time to get my man off to work.
Hehe! I like your posts :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to miss you living so close, too! It's so nice to be able to just stop by instead of it being another trip away from home. I <3 the impromptu-ness of it. But don't worry - I'll visit ;)
The Astro Boy thing is funny (though I caught the story at your house). Can we say obsessed and good buy! Funny that you said, "Hu Hot" at the Hu Hot cause I've done the same thing and I found it really funny too. Wow, we are such dorks:o) I'm not sure my hubby thought it was as funny as I did:o)
ReplyDeleteLove the Astro Boy story! Blondie must be attached to to him to sleep with just a leg!! So happy you and Randy got to go out by yourselves for your anniversary. It is pretty amazing how hot your food is when you get to eat it right away without sharing, taking someone to the bathroom, etc.
ReplyDelete