Saturday, May 29, 2010

Untitled, Because I Cant Come Up With a Good One

I should be giving our little home a good scrub down, but I always find it easier to do when the kids are in bed... So Im going to put it off until they're sleeping. As I said to my mom when you clean with the kids awake it seems like you work on one mess just to turn around and clean up another mess they just made. That way when my man comes home the house will be all sparkly, until tomorrow ;o)

My hubby has worked 72 hours this week. Wow, poor guy. Very busy at work right now. One huge plus is we are getting bills paid off with all the over time hes been getting. We went out to the Pizza Hut buffet today as something fun to do since we have hardly seen each other this week. It was fun, the kids loved all the fruit on the bar and the dessert pizza. I tried very hard not to be all picky about what they were and were not eating since it was a special outing. All that to say Tiny only ate dessert sticks. I told my husband who was so sweet to give her one of his, hence her refusing to eat anything else, that Blondie and George NEVER would have gotten away with that. Im SOOOOO much less caring with my third about the sweets thing. Sad but true. Anyway, my hubby may get a week of voluntary lay off! Very exciting with how much hes been working. Also it will be right around the time of the big move so I wont have to do the majority of packing and cleaning. One of my friends from church offered to watch my kids for moving days AND clean our apartment since Im pregnant. Super super sweet. Im going to help her clean because these apartments have a lot of stipulations about what they want cleaned when you move out, it makes that almost a bigger job than the move. I dont want her to have to do that all by herself.

Anyway, I have to ask, Im only 6 weeks along and bit the bullet the other day and put some maternity shirts on. Has anyone else had to do that so early on? I feel like Im getting huge, and huge really fast. Yes its pregnancy number 4 but what could be causing my stomach to grow at such a rapid rate when the baby is only the size of a dot? Ive also been SUPER tired. I take naps almost every day plus am able to go to sleep at night without any trouble (which is unheard of for me, I usually cant fall asleep at night without a nap). I know that is normal, but wowzers, poor George doesnt nap anymore and when the girls go down I take a snooze on the couch. I dont think he minds very much because he watches cartoons while Im sawing logs. I still feel a bit guilty about it though.

Well, I should at least get the vacuuming done since that wouldnt be the smartest to put off till the kids are in bed. Kind of hard to vacuum their room while they're sleeping.

Oh one more thing, I got some How to Train Your Dragon pjs on clearance at Walmart the other day, for three bucks! Anyway, the kids have only taken them off when I force them to. Blondies are a size 7 but she had to get what her brother had so I got them for her. She tromps around in them dragging on the floor. Its fun to watch them leap off things and run around roaring at each other. Definately worth the three dollars.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's twins:o) I shouldn't even say that or you might get your hopes up.

    ReplyDelete