Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Peek at George's Random Brain

Ok, these drawings are somewhat crude, but hilarious... George has all the sudden developed a passion for drawing. Normally its robots or dogs that he draws but these ones really cracked me up so I had to share them with you.

The story behind these first ones are I was watching a little boy about 3 years old and a girl about Tinys age. George had a train track set up behind the couch and Tiny and the little girl kept wrecking it. So George drew this and posted it on a homemade barrier:



It means no babies (btw the really big person with the weird curls on the head is the baby) or girls allowed, only boys. Well, the babies of course didnt get his message and saw that neat paper hanging there so they went over and ripped it so he posted this:



This means "no babies ripping papers" Haha! Look at that babies angry eyes :o) Wow.

The next picture is to let us know where we eat, I found it taped to the kitchen table... Thank you Bud, I may not have known what the table was for otherwise ;o)



The next picture was taped above some Kleenex's, to let us know what they were for, to blow your nose on, right here:



These are the funniest, George got a dinosaur book for his birthday and in it was a poster of a life size baby T-Rex's jaws. He was in his room hanging it up and my hubby says, "Go look at what George drew in the dinosaurs mouth" So I looked and just started laughing. I had to take a picture:



Now take a closer look:



Isnt that funny?! That really tall guy with his hands up to his face and mouth open really cracks me up... Then all the little dead guys and over to the side he had to add a little picture of Rover the robot. Haha, hes so funny sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. NO COMMENTS ON THIS ONE!!! This is my favorite post. George is SO funny and his drawing still crack me up! LOVE THEM:o)

    ReplyDelete