Ive been feeling very uninspired right now in my blog writing. There hasnt been a whole lot to write about. That doesnt mean things havent been going good, because they have. Just nothing super exciting.
This isnt anything serious... but the doc is just checking it out, (I actually wasnt even going to say anything about it) but this is what is going on. Ive been getting a lot of heart palpitations and was sent to a cardiologist. They put a heart monitor on me for 48 hours. A LONG 48 hours because about 12 hours into it my skin started to really not like the patches they put on me. They said I couldnt take them off (I couldnt even shower for the whole time). Needless to say I got a silver dollar sized rash (that was even about to bleed at the edge) on all five places that there was a patch. Very itchy and sore. It was brutal to pull the patches off, so I had my hubby rip them off like a bandaide because I couldnt do it. I went in today to turn that monitor in and now I have to wear another monitor for three weeks! Ahh! Hopefully these patches wont bother my skin as much. Just a little annoying to have things hooked up to me. I also have to carry around the little monitor plus a huge cell phone. They work together somehow and I cant be furthur than 10 feet away from the phone at any time. I have a hard time following directions, especially when they are being directed at me rapid fire, so I dont even know how to work the phone, which is very sensitive to everything. Umm, yeah, so we shall see how the test works out. The nurse said that they may call and end the test early if they dont think I need to keep doing it. Crossing my fingers that its ended before the three weeks is up. And that it wont have to be redone because of my lack of direction following.
George keeps falling off his bike and somehow skins up his face, even with a helmet on! Every time. Crazy kid. We started school last week. We dont have our materials yet so we're just doing review work. Im wondering if he may need glasses. I was having him pick out numbers on a graph and he kept rubbing his eyes and saying that his eyes hurt. He would squint while looking at the page too. Soooooo, I think I'll set up an eye appointment tomorrow.
Blondie has been saying silly things... As usual. The other day when we were driving to church the windows were down and Blondies hair was blowing in her face. She said "Mommy, roll the windows up! My blond hair is blowing in my eyes!" I didnt roll them up. Then I heard her saying in the backseat "Hair, get out of my eyes, your being ridiculous! HAIR, get out of my eyes, its ridiculous!" Ahh, that girl, shes a crack up.
Tiny is a sweetheart who LOVES to snuggle. Im getting in as much of it as I can before baby comes. My pregnancy hormones are at an all time high this time around so just thinking about not having as much time with her makes me tear up. Even though its a good reason why we wont spend as much time snuggling. She has also developed a bit of a temper. If she gets mad about something she'll start making these angry noises in her throat, with her mouth closed, and will run toward the couch swinging her arms really hard. Naughty? Yes, just a tad.
Speaking of preggo hormones making me cry, I watched this horribly sad movie the other night. Its called "Letters to God", and Im not kidding, I was SOBBING through the last half of it. Seriously. Im so glad that my hubby was working because I was a sorry mess and would have been a bit embarrassed if he was there. Although I think it was sad enough that he might have shed a tear or two as well. Maybe not cry his eyes out like I did, but it was a very touching movie. Go rent it. Be forewarned though you may need some Kleenex's.
Anyway, before I start rambling about super boring things I'll end here. Bye!
I have a daughter who also says the most wonderfully funny things! It's just one of the things that makes motherhood so worthwhile!!
ReplyDeleteOh Julie! I feel so bad about the whole monitor thing. What a pain! I will be praying that you can get rid of it soon and everything will be okay.
ReplyDeleteStill laughing about Blondie and her hair thing!
I also found the watch and had it in our diaper bag for Wednesday, but I didn't make it. So I will try to bring it Sunday. (-:
Haha! That is hilarious, Blondie using the word ridiculous:o) What a goof! Yeah, the moniter thing... not so fun, no jealousy here (at all), and I totally agree - Letter's to God is a GREAT and incredibly sad movie!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, I hope you feel better soon & you don't have those rashes anymore!!! :( Poor thing!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cute what Blondie said! Aren't they hilarious? We could write BOOKS with the funny stuff they say! :) But we don't have time and then we forget it all, so we'll just blog instead. :)
Oh my word, the monitor sounds SO Annoying!! I hope you're doing everything right (or at least right enough??) so you don't have to redo it!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Love Blondie's comments! The way she sees life and reacts to it is priceless :)
Wow, gotta love hormones? I don't remember what I was watching recently (uh, while PMSing..) and I got all teary and was just sobbing by the end. Recently (I think during America's Got Talent?? Like the people-interview part or something..) I was getting all teary and Luke was laughing at me b/c it was SO not a way emotional moment like I was turning it into!