Yesterday I was doing some major clothes organizing for the kids. Im ashamed to say that Blondie had clothes in her closet that I was able to take straight from her room to Tiny's... No wonder her drawers and closet were so full I had a hard time putting her laundry away. Anyhoo, a pair of Tinys pants made their way into Georges room during the crazy switching and loading that I was doing. That night I told George to go get his pajamas on then brush his teeth. I was getting the girls ready for bed in the bathroom when he (my seven year old) came in with some "shorts" that I had never seen before. I wondered to myself where he found those, and mulled it over for awhile. Then it hit me... Hes wearing Tinys pants! When he went to the bathroom I casually looked at the tag on the pants and saw that indeed he was wearing 12-18 month pants/shorts, depends on who is wearing them. Tall and skinny, takes after his Dad, not me ;o)
I would post a picture because this definitely needs a one but we're borrowing my father in laws camera and dont have the cord hook up. I think you can get a mental picture though.
LOL That sounds hilarious! How funny after you realized what was going on! Hmm no wonder they didn't look familiar!
ReplyDelete