Monday, October 4, 2010
Blame it on the...Whats it called again?
Its nice when you have a swollen pregnant belly and suddenly mind farts are ok, because hey all your blood is most definately NOT flowing to your brain. Ive been having these, often. I so very carefully look at the time and place of a certain event and inevitably end up going to the wrong place, or an event we were going to is at a completely different place and on a different day. Hmmmm, I know I read that and it said it was today, really hunny, it was. Or at the kids club at our church Im ironing on patches and thinking to myself that I pretty much rock at this job and realize that Ive been ironing on the wrong patches. My nice "helpers" laugh, say hey your pregnant, its ok. They help me figure out how to get the patches off, as one is ironing on the right ones I turn around and do it AGAIN to some bags! Oh me oh my. Or when I cant find that leftover chicken in the refridgerator, I just know I put in there, I search, then search again... Where did that go? Did you eat that chicken hon? Hmm. Then I look in the freezer and there it is. Why did I put that in there? Do not have me help you remember something, because I wont.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I called it Porridge-brain Syndrome. After 6 babies I have some lingering effects...
ReplyDeleteIt's something I still struggle with. I don't think our brain ever fully recovers post pregnancy.
ReplyDelete