First:
Most pregnant women have cravings, right? Well heres mine... Dont they look divine?

Gas station stops are frequent in our household right now... Oh and Target has the best cream cheese danishes in the world. So good, go try one.
Second:
It seems that my heartburn just escalates as my pregnancies progress, that being said, I simply couldnt survive without these little hummers.

I now cant stand the taste of them but they do give the relief I need. Tums Smoothies are the way to go for heartburn sufferers.
Third:
Im blessed with a chronically stopped up nose when Im pregnant. I guess it isnt chronic at the beginning, its more the last 10 weeks or so. With my second I asked and asked the doc if there was ANYTHING that they could do about it and he kept saying no. I literally didnt sleep for weeks. I had to sleep on the couch propped in the corner for some relief. With my third pregnancy I got a prescrption nose spray that works, but not great. This time around they said there was an over the counter nose spray thats safe to take while being pregnant! I can deal with a stuffy nose during the day, but when Im trying to sleep I just cant handle it. So I try to only use the prescription one (since its not an addictive spray) but when its really bad I use the over the counter spray.

Not to worry, as soon as the baby is born my nose miraculously unpluggs, so Im not addicted to my nose spray.
Fourth:
I didnt use a body pillow until this pregnancy. I always just shoved a normal pillow between my knees. My hubby bought this for me a few months ago and I do have to say I really really like it. It helps with hip pain and my sciatica pain. I like that I can throw my arm over it when Im sleeping on the side that my hubby isnt on, I can snuggle whichever way Im sleeping.

Fifth:
Ive heard other women saying they really liked these but never thought about getting one. Well my stomach this time just keeps getting huger and huger. My husband told me I should get one when I was struggling to walk because of lower back pain and sciaticas. Anyway, I think it cut down on stretch marks too because my belly isnt just hanging and pulling the skin, its now being supported. So I recommend one of these, belly supports (Im not sure what its official name is).

Look at that belly button!
I dont know how comfortable this would be in the summer, I definately dont have to worry about it being hot right now. I also find it a lot more comfortable with a cami underneath because theres velcro on it and can get itchy.

Yes folks, I still have SIX and a half weeks left. Try not to be afraid.
"Try not to be afraid" ha ha =)
ReplyDeleteI'm just thinking MAYBE this babe will be a bit bigger than the others? Maybe not... ;-)
I hear ya on the TUMS!!!! I wish I had the belly support! That looks comfortable!
ReplyDeletedefinitely good pregnancy essentials! that tummy support thing is cool! I might have to check it out the next time around! Thank you for sharing those!! I'm praying for these last weeks of pregnancy!!
ReplyDeleteI had such bad heartburn during my pregnancies, that I was ready to write an 'Ode to Gaviscon' (that's what worked for me). I wish I'd used one of those belly supports...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy these last 6 1/2 weeks!
Haha...cute post, Ju! Love that last comment "try not to be afraid..." too funny! :)
ReplyDeleteHm, where did you get that belly support? I've never seen anything like it! I know just how you feel with 6 weeks left to go - I get HUGE with my pregnancies, and people think I'm about ready to pop at 7 months along! :)
ReplyDeletethat belly support looks super appealing since i had bad sciatica with my first pregnancy and nearly unbearable sciatica with my second. but.....i will be super pregnant during the HEAT of summer, so i don't know if i'll be able to stand wearing it! i think every not-so-nice-thing about pregnancy is more bearable this time around since i know its my last. kinda sad at the same time, though.
ReplyDeleteLove this post! We all have those things we couldn't live with out and I am so with you on the tums and pillow (though mine is travel size instead of a body pillow). I can't make fun of you since I'm not any better off, but look at that belly button:o)
ReplyDelete