Our house! LOVE IT!
Our kitchen /dinning room, my sister thinks something is funny about the Christmas lights... Im not sure whats funny, but I also dont claim to be good at decor...
Our living room
Our bedroom, we also have a master bath but I didnt put the picture on... We have THREE bathrooms in our house!
Tiny and the soon to be here babies room.
Blondies room.
Georges room, we also use it as the guest room... Hes spoiled with a queen size bed :o)
We love our house! We've lived in tiny places since we got married and just love all the open space, and room to put things. Not pictured is a full basement, where the kids' toys go (and storage), laundry facilities, and a HUGE fenced in backyard that the kids can play in. God has really blessed us.
Aaaannnnddd, since its been so long since we've had a camera, and also a computer compatible with our camera, I'll post some non looking at the camera pictures of the kids from this fall and summer! Was that sentance a run-on sentance?
This is from Memorial Day weekend, we went camping with my hubbies family. I love how Tiny tries to do everything her brother and sister do.
I think this picture is just too cute to handle. This is at the splash park.
George and Blondie while we were on vacation this summer. Playing in the water with sticks.
We went to an apple orchard, the kids had a lot of fun looking for apples :o)
Such sweet kids :o) I kinda sorta love them!
I will end with a Blondie'ism. We were running errands the other day and Blondie was starting to say she was hungry (and when she gets hungry she gets hungry). R was in the store getting something and when he came back out I said to him, "Blondie is starting to say that shes h-u-n-g-r-y" I spelled it, then said "shes going to turn into a basketcase if she doesnt get something to eat", Blondie pipes up from the her seat, "I dont want to turn into a basket!"
Ha! Your funny! I just thought the lights were a little droopy and uncentered:o) You guys are hilarious!
ReplyDelete