Wednesday, February 9, 2011

100 Things

I saw on a blog that I read that the girl wrote 100 things about herself on her 100th post. I thought it was a fun idea so I decided to do the same. Happy 100th post to me!!

1. Im a child of God
2. I have 4 kids
3. I want one more
4. I hate bone chilling cold weather
5. I dont like super hot weather either
6. I wish I had a really great natural hair color
7. My husband and I dated 11 days before we got engaged
8. I love to laugh until I cry
9. I think my husband is the worlds best kisser
10. I love being a stay at home mom
11. I loath washing and vacuuming the vehicles out
12. I hate putting laundry away
13. I love rain
14. I nearly get panic attacks driving in storming rain
15. I love having people over to our house
16. I love our church family
17. I love to travel
18. I hope we fall into some money someday so that we could travel more
19. I love the ocean
20. I love mountain climbing
21. Im horrible with computers- blogging and facebook, thats about all I know how to do
22. I think that my hubby and I make some beautiful children together
23. I hope our next baby is a boy
24. I like reading fluffy Christian fiction books
25. I dont read to my children enough
26. One of my favorite things to watch is my kids playing with each other
27. My husband and I want to drive truck together after our kids leave home
28. I love my life
29. I really love to eat out
30. My hubby and I have stay at home dates most Saturdays- its free and we dont have to get a babysitter
31. Im a firm believer in early bedtimes for the kids
32. I wish I liked to exercise
33. I love fall
34. I believe that my relationship to Christ is the most important relationship
35. I believe that my next most important is to my husband
36. I got my tonsils and adenoids out when I was 5
37. I dont have to wear contacts or glasses
38. Ive never had braces
39. I have used teeth whiteners
40. My husband is my best friend
41. I like spending time with him more than with anyone else
42. I used to be super shy
43. I love watching ferocious storms- from the safety of my home- I hate driving in them
44. I think its hard to think of 100 things about myself
45. I really enjoy blogging
46. I enjoy giving birth
47. I hate (well not hate, strongly dislike) being pregnant
48. If I didnt have to be pregnant for 9 months we would have 8-10 kids
49. Five pregnancies will be enough
50. I heart family bike rides
51. I think homeschooling is a challenge
52. My brother died 3 days before my 18th birthday
53. I got married 8 days before I turned 21
54. I wanted to have 5 kids before I turned 30
55. I didnt make that goal
56. My new goal is to be done when Im 32
57. Im having hernia surgery
58. Being put to sleep and cut open makes me a bit nervous
59. One of my favorite things is cuddling with a newborn
60. I wish I was taller
61. Im more afraid to hold the cotton ball on my arm after having blood drawn than I am of the actual needle poke
62. Cotton balls make me shiver, literally
63. Im very disorganized
64. I lose things a lot
65. Im cold blooded
66. I LOVE sleeping
67. Im not a morning person
68. I have a daughter who is- I have a hard time accepting that
69. I have a pop addiction
70. I dont allow my kids to drink it- maybe they wont have my problem someday
71. Im terrible with numbers
72. I hate math
73. I worry a lot
74. I try not to dwell on the things I worry about
75. I love long soaks in the tub
76. One time I locked myself out of the house with my baby inside (not the smartest thing I ever did)- it took an hour and a half to get back inside
78. I like it when my husband teases me
79. I enjoy grocery shopping- even with four kids along
80. I know way to many of the Walmart workers- proof of the many grocery shopping trips
81. I really like going on long walks
82. I spend to much time on facebook
83. I cry at the end of sad movies, or really happy ones
84. Im not graceful, not at all
85. My four year old little girl can walk in heels better than I can
86. I hate being late
87. Im task oriented
88. My hair is very frizzy when it air dries
89. My husband can still make my heart skip a beat
90. Im not good at trusting God in ALL THINGS
91. Ive moved at least 20 times in my life, I think its more though
92. I hate moving
93. It makes me grumpy when the house is really messy
94. I love having game nights with friends
95. I like family reunions
96. I have really weird pinkie toenails
97. Ive never broken a bone in my body
98. I have no rhythm
99. I thank God for my life, and making me who I am
100.Im impressed if you read all this!

6 comments:

  1. I read them all!!!!!! WOW!! You guys were engaged even faster than we were. How long were you engaged? (Our first date was 1/12. Engaged 3/12, married 6/12. All in the same year.... 30 years ago this year!!)

    AND I agree- it would be very hard to think of 100 things about yourself. You did a great job!

    Have a great weekend. Praying you stay healthy and that surgery goes well next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, we were engaged 3 and a half months! You guys were pretty fast too! When you know you know right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read them all too - and I'm glad I did!
    I'm glad there's someone else out there who isn't graceful, and who locked themselves out of the house with a kid inside!! (I had to phone the armed response who entered my house through the roof....)
    I'll be thinking of you while you're having surgery - on my birthday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. julie, i loved reading this list, it brought a smile to my face since many of those things i already knew from sharing our childhoods together. it also made me a little bit sad because i sure wish we lived closer and could continue making memories together at this stage in our lives. know that i will be lifting you up in prayer during your surgery....and i'll be praying especially that they won't make you handle any cotton balls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when you commented on my 100 things blog post way back when saying you were going to do this. I am glad you did! I learned lots of interesting things about you. :) I love how much you love your husband. Even though I am single, that is an inspiration to me to have that much love for ny husband when I do get married.

    It's been fun chatting back and forth with you this week! I am sad that I started to get to know you better once I left Iowa! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! The cotton balls:o) I never thought about the possibility of dreading holding the cotton ball more than the needle poke, but with you I am not surprised!
    Good job at thinking of 100 things considering you were stuck on #44.

    ReplyDelete