Friday, March 4, 2011

Swaddle

I got two of these swaddle blankets on sale at Walmart right after Surprise was born. I LOVE them. I dont have to worry about the blanket moving up and covering her nose. She also doesnt come uncovered. Her little hands sometimes work their way out but otherwise she stays completely covered up. She sleeps well because she feels secure.



I wish I would have had one of these with my other kids.
See her little pierced ear? Shes so cute, it makes me smile :o)

4 comments:

  1. i'm a crazy swaddling mama and both of my boys LOVED those velcro swaddle blankets! i have 2 in every size and, believe it or not, sometimes when sam has a hard time settling, i still wrap him up in one (had to cut the bottom part open so his legs can stick out cuz he's so tall) and he instantly falls asleep! yeah, and he's 21 months old....told you i was a crazy swaddling mama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fleece one of these with Natalie, and she loved it - slept in it for four months! I am going to have to find something lighter for my little summer guy, though...and probably something that's not pink with butterflies on it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Just reading Heidi's comment about cutting out the bottom and still using it for Sam - TOO funny! And Carrie - something that's not pink with butterflies! Funny, funny!

    ReplyDelete