Sunday, August 21, 2011

Life, Its Been Busy

Lest I sound like I was complaining in my last post, I was not, I found it almost funny how crazy that last hour before I put my kids to bed was :o)

Anyway, I was bemoaning summer ending a few weeks ago but Im actually looking forward to it ending now. Not the weather, but for life to slow down a little. This has been the. busiest. summer. ever. It seems like one week after another just rolls on by with people to see, and people staying with us, and people coming to visit. I would have one set of company leave to turn around and quickly clean the toilets, change sheets, do a few loads of laundry, and have another set come. Not bad, I like all our friends and relatives and I know we are blessed to have so many of them. But oh my word, its been a little crazy how many people have come through our home in the last two months (if you have visited or stayed with us during the past few months and your reading this, DONT FEEL BAD, you were a blessing!)! When we bought our house we knew it was all because of God that we were able to purchase it. We also bought it wanting to have people over for get togethers and for them to stay with us if they were visiting from out of town. So we're using it for Him... My poor kids are so tired though (honestly I am too). We stayed home from church tonight because they just needed to sleep. Our schedules have been insane and naps have been non existant, bedtimes have been really late. The "Im so tired I cant control my emotions at all" started with my middle two girls yesterday, and have continued today. So a three hour nap and bedtime an hour later happened this evening :o) Poor kids.

I *think* things will slow down next week (we still have some company here and some coming sometime within the next few days). Potty training, weight loss, and starting school with George are all things that I MUST start next Monday. Ahh to get back into a routine!

Well, I should be heading to bed. So I should end this now :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I had an "I'm so tired I can't control my emotions at all" day --- with MYSELF!!! It was that bad..!
    I hope your life settles down and you can get back into a routine - it is such a sanity saver ;-)

    ReplyDelete