George comes out of his room holding his Mario Brothers poster saying "Look what Blondie did!" She had ripped it off the wall.
Me: "Blondie, why did you do that? Was it kind? Does George wreck your stuff?"
Blondie: "It wasnt me, it was my hands that did it!" Saying it with big innocent eye and holding her hands up.
Blondie: "When we close our eyes in church (aka pray) my eyes wont stay shut!"
Apparently Blondie cant control her hands or eyes.
One of our van slider doors gets stuck and there are times that I cant get it open or sometimes I cant get it shut. George has the magic touch and one day he got the van door open for me bunches of times. After helping me for the umpteenth time he says "I must be a pretty powerful guy to get the door open"
On the way home from church I had George sit in between Tiny and Happy to keep them awake. I noticed awhile into the drive that George was distracted so I said to him "George is Happy still awake?" He leans down toward her head and says loudly "Happy" He sits up calmly and in a matter of fact voice he says "Shes awake" Haha, yes I think she is now, probably scared the snot out of the poor girl.
Blondie says to me "Mommy I love you... And I will ALWAYS love you"
I left a very fussy baby in the living room to help Tiny get dressed when I walked back into the living room George was holding Happy and Blondie was singing to her.
One night Tiny was crying when I put her to sleep, I went to clean something up and noticed she had stopped. When I went into the room George and Blondie were standing together infront of her bed and singing to her.
Tiny has discovered the art of jumping AND getting off the ground. She does it as many times as you cheer her on (which can be as many as 10 times in a row).
Blondie is rather obsessed with carrying poor Happy around (thankfully Happy doesnt seem to mind). She'll sit with her in between her legs and play or watch TV as long as Happy tolerates it. Tiny likes to share her beloved giraffe with Happy, which is very sweet.
I got some white t-shirts and drew Blondie and Tinys favorite things on them (my mom had gotten George a shirt with a picture that he could color so the girls wanted one too). They all three proudly strut around in their shirts, and Blondie even wanted to wear hers to church :o/ Blondie has Astro Boy on hers (of course). I very much enjoyed Blondies heartfelt "Thank you Mommy for drawing and Astro Boy on my shirt" while I was trying my best to copy him onto her shirt. I also liked Tinys excited running around and jumping while I was drawing a "Beebee" (aka giraffe) on hers :o)
Blondie is very close to understanding Salvation and will often talk about Jesus dying on the cross. She just doesnt understand yet that EVERYONE dies and I think she thinks that if she doesnt accept Christ she wont die. Still trying to help her understand that.
I think its cute (even though shes crying while doing it, is that mean?) when I leave the room and Happy will start crying and trying to catch up to me while frantically army crawling. Then when she reaches me she'll peek around the corner with the most pathetic little face. Shes so precious <3
No comments:
Post a Comment