Monday, September 12, 2011

Im losin the weight!

Not to go into to much boring details (if you want the details let me know and I'll give them to you) but I started a diet thats REALLY working!! Its a six week thing (some people go on it for more than one round but I need to lose only as much as I will in one round of it). Ive lost 7 pounds in 6 days *big happy smile*! My motivation is spurred by stepping on the scale every morning and losing usually a pound (I had one day that I lost two!). Its amazing the food Im passing up... Since starting this strict diet I realized how MUCH I love food. I know I love it but wow, I fellowship around it, eat it when Im happy, I love the way it tastes and feels in my mouth. Sigh. I told my hubby at the end of my six weeks we're going out on a date and Im going to eat a tasteful meal that has lots of cheese, variety, and fills me up! Cant wait.

You may notice that I took all the pictures off my sidebar. Im reading a book right now that made me super paranoid. Its about a killer/kidnapper that stalked his prey through social networking. It about gave me a panic attack.

We went to the local amusement park yesterday as a family. My hubbys work gave tickets to the family. It was SUPER fun. R's parents came and so did a good friend so we were able to trade off the kids (on ones they weren't big enough for) to go on the roller coasters. The kids were really brave for most of the rides. Blondie is the one that shocked me the most. On the first fast ride I took her on I kept saying "it might get scary but you wont get hurt" once the ride started she started laughing! That day I passed up TWO meals that I LOVE. For luch Taco Bell and supper was Fazoli's. I sat and munched on my chicken breast and steamed veggies. I know, exciting. Stepping on the scale this morning was worth it though.

Well I need to start school with George. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i'm the same way you are with food, i love it SO much! but i'm on an elimination diet because of breastfeeding and have also found the weight just dropping off! love the feeling and so happy you found something that is working for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same about food!! I go back for seconds because of the taste, not because I'm hungry....
    I need to stop doing that... sigh...

    ReplyDelete