I cant help myself, Im posting another update on my weight loss. I know... theres no variety what so ever on my blog right now! I stepped on the scale this morning and my jaw dropped at the number, Im down 11 lbs in 10 days!! Woop woop! I have now lost all my baby number four weight (totally cant boast at all about that, seeing as shes almost 9 months). Its taken incredible amounts of self control, and many on the verge of getting really grumpy days because, I JUST WANT A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE ALREADY! Its torture watching my family eat yummy food while I eat my lean meat and steamed veggies. But! When I pull on a used to be to small pair of jeans and easily button them, or easily slip between a place that used to be a squeeze, it makes the boring meals worth it! Hopefully in another 12 days I will be down to my "goal weight" which was how much I weighed in college. I think I look nice and healthy at that size. I'll keep you posted (I know your all on the edge of your seats about it *sarcasm*).
So that this isnt just about weight loss, I'll try to think of something else to write about.... The weather has been absolutely perfect the past few days. It has a brisk fallish feeling. Fall is by far my favorite season, its just SO sad that winter has to follow so very quickly on its heels. Eww, rabbit trail here, the baby just choked on a little toy that the dog was chewing on. So gross. Anyhoo, toy is safely put up and unfortunately I cant do anything about the dog germs now in her mouth. Where was I? Ahhh the lovely fall weather. Im excited because I can fit my sweaters now, BONUS! Tonight we're having a cookout with relatives in the area. Should be fun, as I munch on my veggies while everyone else eats chips and what not. Yesterday we threw a baby GIRL shower for a friend that has 4 boys and now is having a girl. My friend that we threw the shower for just moved two hours away. Sigh, I love her and miss talking to her at church but shes happy in her new town so Im happy too. Im also pumped about her baby girl :o) ALSO, I have another friend tht just had her baby today! So excited for M and T!!
Next week my hubby is working 12 hour shifts. Its going to be a long week. He just rocks though, no complaining ever.
Welp, I should go clean the bathrooms and get lunch started. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment