Sunday, November 6, 2011

My New Toy

Ive been absent. Two things in particular have been keeping me from my blog and FB. The first is this:

My Kindle!

*Dont judge the cover*... I made it.
Ive been wanting a Kindle for a LONG time and we have a little extra money right now so R got it as an early Christmas present for me :o) I love that it can slide into my purse. Im standing in a long line at Dairy Queen? I'll just pull my Kindle out and do a little reading, thank you. Im sitting in the doctors office with the kids and they are about to bounce off the walls? Well, I'll just pull up a childrens book on my Kindle and read to them. Im tired of losing my page because the kids knock my book off the couch? Not a problem anymore, my Kindle keeps track of my pages for me. Its just to much fun! R may regret buying it for me. I'll have my nose stuck in a "book" even more now ;o)

Second absentee reason is this... Plus three more someones :o) Is this picture not one of the sweetest things you've seen? Story behind the photo. Happy was fussing and following me around, wanting to be held. I needed to get ready for the day though so I was trying to ignore her. When I was in the bathroom I noticed she had stopped fussing. I walk out and see this <3 Oh my heart. Happy is SO NOT the type of baby to settle down and fall asleep in your arms like that. I could just sit and stare at this picture...

2 comments:

  1. So fun to get an unexpected present! That does sound convenient- I have thought that I'd prefer actual 'books' to those things, but I am seeing how nice it might be... :)

    Sweet sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your kindle! That's exciting :-D

    And the picture is completely adorable. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete