Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Parents- Back in the Day

My Dad recently posted a bunch of old pictures onto Facebook. I had to share a few.

Love this photo

My. Mom. Was. Gorgeous. And what makes her even more beautiful is I know what shes like as a person, you know?


Handsome

This picture makes me smile. My Aunt and Uncle are on the left, my parents are on the right. This must be where I got my enjoyment of PDA :o)

You cant not grin while looking at this. My Dad had to be the cutest little baby ever!

He was a cute little boy too :o)

My Dad wrote something sweet as a caption on this picture of my mom as a baby... "40 years later and still kissing those cheeks"

<3

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Julie! I see so much resemblance between them and you, and even your kids!!

    And that photo of the four of them is hilarious!
    (What's PDA??)

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity- PDA is public display of affection (I enjoy it in moderation of course :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old photos - black and white are the best! It was so enjoyable looking through them.... and yes, that's a really sweet caption on your mom's baby picture (only slightly sappy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THESE, too!! Esp. the kissing one...teehee... cute! AND the one of your mom...super gorgeous!! She IS SUCH a beautiful and friendly and loving woman! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete