Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Trying to Be a Blogger Again

I WILL BLOG AGAIN!!!  It doesnt even cross my mind most days!  I dont want to forget all these lightning fast days and I will unless I write about it!

The kids are growing so fast!  George has passed my sister up in height.  So crazy.  Hes turning into such a neat young man.  He has a gentle spirit.  Blondie is loving to cook these days.  She'll come running as fast as she can if I yell to her that Im starting lunch.  Sweets is so funny and clumsy.  I cant believe the stuff, or lack of stuff that she will fall over!  Ohmyword.  Happy is doing awesome.  The only way you would know that she kicked cancer to the curb is to see the scars.  She is full of spunk and amazing cuddles.  She is THE BEST cuddler!  She'll just hug you around the neck and then settle in and hold you for a long time.  Sunny is Mr Crazy.  He alone gave me the one gray hair I have on my head.  That kid.  Wow, is all I have to say :)  We had the parenting thing down unitl he came along. He wanted to prove us wrong.  He has the best grin, that never leaves his little stinker face.

We are really wanting to go into ministry now.  We are clearing out clutter to start the selling process on our house, so that we can up and move whenever R gets a church.  I know for sure I will cry the day that we close the door on our house for the last time.  There is only one thing I dislike about this house and that is the dinning room is to small for our family.  Otherwise this house is perfect.  The backyard is like a wonderland for the kids.  Its an open floor plan for having lots of people over.  I love it.  We have also packed a crazy amount of memories into the 5 years we have lived here.  But we are selling for a super good reason, soooo...  Im getting really excited to move on.  Next year this time, our lives could be very different!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, so good to read your blog again!!
    I'm also really, really trying to start blogging again. I just don't know what's wrong with me most of the time, just no inclination... yet I have sooooo much to blog about.

    It's good to catch up with your family. Wow, you guys sure are in for some interesting changes!! I look forward to hearing all about them!

    Felicity xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Felicity!! Im off facebook for the summer and am quite sure that will free up time for blogging :) I am also going to have time to READ peoples blogs too, Im super excited!

      Delete