Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Was My Breath That Bad?

The other night I was running around getting the kids ready for bed. I got Tiny and George tucked in and prayed with then moved on to Blondie. I got her covered up and put my forehead to her forehead and started praying with her. When I peeked I saw her little hand frantically waving infront of her face, hmm my breath must be bad, snicker to self. When we finished praying Blondie says to me "Did you throw up Mommy?" Haha! What do you say to that?

2 comments:

  1. How polite of her to ask AFTER you finished praying:o) Throw up though??? Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I save the giving gum to the neices and nephews till they have really bad breath. Especially when they "whisper" in your face and you try not to start snorting and coughing. I know, I am a terrible aunt. They do make baby/toddler oral care right?

    ReplyDelete