Friday, March 18, 2011

Almost Done



Project declutter the house will come to a close tonight. I finished all the rooms in the house except for our room, which I will do once R goes to work (hes sleeping in there right now) and the living room. Ive taken 9 garbage bags full of stuff to Goodwill, a couple bags of stuff in the trash, plus I took several totes of kids clothes into the basement. What a nice feeling. The basement may or may not get done this week, thats a project that I'll have to do with the hubs so I dont get rid of stuff he may need. Since hes been so busy with work I hate to make him do it this week, hes had so little down time. This afternoon before R wakes up (hes been working third shift) Im going to scrub the entire house top to bottom, as in wash windows, change sheets, ALL the laundry done (even put away)! The gorgeous weather that we've been having has been giving me a major cleaning itch.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, you've got a lot of energy! To wash all the windows...
    It sounds like you've done a great job - I hope your home feels a million times better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute clip art, Julie ~ Wow, you are amazing! I think I need some of YOUR vitamins =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous! I stuggle just to walk across the living room right now:o/ Can't wait to be able to do things like this when I feel energetic or motivated! Good job! I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete