Thursday, May 14, 2015

Purging!!

Since we are moving... In a month (YIKES!)... I am currently sorting stuff in the basement.  You would not BELIEVE how much junk you can accumulate in 5 years. 
Yesterday I took a big load of stuff to Goodwill.  The worker actually seemed a little peeved that I dropped off SO MUCH STUFF.  I also filled half our huge outdoor garbage bin.  Today I have another load for Goodwill (I hope there is a different worker there tomorrow!), and I filled the other half of our garbage bin.  I still have about half the basement to go and then the upstairs!  It feels so good to purge!!!  We want to be able to move with just one Uhaul truck.
George got his new glasses today.  He was funny when he put them on "Wow, these are different than my old ones"  He said.  Sweets gets hers tomorrow.  I cant wait!
The kids have their final program with academy on Tues.  Their Christmas program was SO good!  Im really excited to see this one.  Blondies voice was hoarse from singing so much today.  They are practicing hard!
Sunny ran to the bathroom today and went potty on his own!  I started potty training him two weeks ago.  He did really well, but then one day had three accidents, we got busy, I lost steam, and well, potty training went out the window.  Hes begging to be potty trained.  So we start again... ugh.  Come on Julie, this is your LAST kid to potty train!!!  I can do it right?
Ive been playing the Wii with George at night after he finishes school.  Hes been cramming to try to get the last few books done.  Its been a lot.  He loves it when I play the Wii with him, so its incentive to get it done.  Its kind of fun too.  I make him play old school Mario Bros with me, lol.
Im so happy that Im blogging again :)  Woohoo facebook fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment