Friday, May 15, 2015

The Scary Butterfly

This morning R made me breakfast in bed!  What a way to wake up!!  It was amazing eating my eggs, bacon, and sipping my coffee from the comfort of our bed.  After R went to work the kids and I went to Goodwill to drop off more stuff.  Thankfully it was a nice lady today that took our stuff at the door and not Mr Grumpus from yesterday.  We also picked up Sweets' glasses :)  R is so sweet, I texted him a picture and he texted back "Wow, what a pretty princess", he knows how much she likes being pretty :)  I love him.  Oh, Sweets dressed in ALL pink for her special pink glasses.  She had a pink headband, pink purse, pink shirt, sweater, skirt, leggings, and socks. 
When we got home the kids played outside and George came in talking about a butterfly that was flying around their heads.  Sweets comes running inside freaked out and about to cry, I told her to come over and she started sobbing and saying the butterfly landed on her eyelid.  I said "Good thing you had your glasses on so that it didn't land right on your eye"  She started sobbing more and goes "I didn't have my glasses on!!"  Sob, cry, sob.  Im sorry, but that makes me laugh.  Shes so sensitive, lol.  A BUTTERFLY landed on her eyelid and shes crying because it was scary. I think she will be traumatized for awhile.  Funny girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment