Saturday, May 16, 2015

The "Incident"

This morning I woke up and had the normal hustle and bustle.  Partway into the morning I really paid attention to my messy haired girls.  I just thought their hair was snarled but then when I looked, I noticed Blondie had butchered bangs and upon further inspection I saw that not only were her bangs butchered she had cut along the top and side of her hair.  Right about the time I started questioning Blondie, Sweets came running by.  I saw hers was cut down to her scalp in the back, and she had bangs cut up to her scalp and hers too was cut along the side of her head!!!!  When I asked who did it I found out Blondie was the beautician.  I was SO MAD at Blondie!  I sent her to her room so that I could calm down and think coherently.  She stayed in there for a good half hour untill I could go talk to her without blowing a gasket.  Their hair is going to take SO LONG to grow back out!  Im so sad!  Ive always been very vain about how pretty their hair is.  I took pride in the blonde. I loved Sweets thick mane so much.  It was long, and heavy, and so beautiful.  Its still long in the back.... I have to remind myself its just hair.  *cries*
Blondie went and retrieved the pile of her hair and the pile of Sweets hair.  I saved it and once I find a sharpie I am going to write "The Hair Incident" on it.  Maybe I will laugh about it someday... Maybe...
Shes 8!  That's what I cant get over.  She knows better!!!! Ughhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment