Wednesday, May 13, 2015

School Year NEARING THE END!!! CAN WE SAY HALLLLLLELUJAH?!

GUYS!!  Blondie is DONE with school for the year!!  George is DAYS away from being done!  I AM SO HAPPY THAT I FEEL LIKE THROWING A PARTY!  SO HAPPY IN FACT THAT I MAY WRITE THIS WHOLE POST IN CAPS!  Or not, but I am THRILLED!  I haven't been able to work with Sweets as much as I needed to.  The kids went to an academy this year on Tues and Thurs.  It threw a huge wrench in getting school work done.  I plan to work a lot with Sweets this summer since she took the backseat to the older kids (shes only in kindergarten).  She loves school, and drawing, and coloring, so I am not worried.  It will be much more fun than the older kids stuff!  This year has been intense!  I am super happy that the kids had the opportunity to go to the academy, but it made our already busy and somewhat overwhelming life, even more busy.  So just wanted to post that I am beyond thrilled, if you hear a loud screaming crazy person, yelling "IM SO HAPPY, HOOO-RAY!!!" that would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment