Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sweets Needs Glasses!!

Since we are expecting big life changes in the near future, and may be moving away, maybe not... We don't know... Our house sold though so... we are moving.... we just don't know where... Anyhoo, Randy may or may not be changing jobs.  Since that might be happening, I thought I should get all the kids' eyes checked, not Sunny, but the others.  George needed bigger glasses and his eyes got a little worse.  Then Blondie got checked, she wanted glasses so very badly.  But "poor girl" has perfect vision.  Ive been trying to convince her that its GOOD that she doesn't need glasses, shes just like mommy.  Its been to no avail.  I finally found some sunglasses and popped the lenses out for her.  Shes been wearing the frames ever since.  Then Happy and Sweets got theirs checked.  Happy is fine (though the doc said she will probably need some eventually).  Sweets needs glasses.  I don't know why this is so heartmeltingly adorable to me, but it is!  Shes just so stinking girly, and loves all things pink, shes so sweet, and quiet, and funny.  She likes to lay all her clothes out for the next day, complete with accessories.  All this, with the pink glasses, makes her the whole ADORABLE package :)  Shes super clumsy, and now I wonder if that has anything to do with her eyes??  A non clumsy Sweets is to strange to think about.  Im giggling while typing that, Im picture her running out of a bedroom when it was time for supper tonight, she wiped out as she was trying to run around the corner.  A normal Sweets thing, she doesn't even bat an eye, she just jumps up and takes off again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment